Consult with a Trusted Criminal Lawyer in East Peoria IL
Stephens Fiddes McGill & Associates, P.C. is your trusted local resource when you need a criminal lawyer in East Peoria IL. Why? First off, we have been representing clients with their criminal law cases for more than 25 years. Second, we are compassionate and dedicated, putting our clients first. When you are charged with a crime, it can be a frightening, life-altering event. You need strong representation by an experienced criminal defense attorney who can make all the difference in the outcome of your case. Hiring us early in your case will allow us to provide maximum help and get you the justice you deserve.
Why Choose Us?
There are many reasons why you should hire our criminal lawyer in East Peoria IL:
- We serve the Central Illinois area, including Bloomington, Peoria, East Peoria and Pekin.
- Our firm has been voted one of the top three law firms in Central Illinois for five different years in the Readers Choice Awards.
- We will walk you through every phase of your case, so you will know precisely what is taking place through all steps.
- Remember, the sooner you meet with an attorney, the better off you will be.
Why You Need a Criminal Law Attorney
Here are some reasons why it’s beneficial to hire a criminal lawyer in East Peoria:
- Clear your name: A criminal lawyer can help you uphold your reputation by handling and clearing the case discretely and with a minimum penalty.
- Speed up the process: A criminal lawyer can handle a lot of the work involved and keep the process moving so it can be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Keep your job: When faced with a serious enough crime, you could get fired from your job or be penalized in future job interviews. A lawyer can reduce the level of your offense, so this won’t happen.
- Minimum sentence: A criminal defense lawyer will be able to negotiate for less jail time or no jail time at all.
- Minimal fine: Your lawyer can negotiate a lower fine for the crime. This is helpful if you are facing significant charges.
- Understanding your crime: Your lawyer can explain what the charges are, what they mean and where to go from here.
- Walk you through the process: Missing a step in the process of your trial could be detrimental to your case. Often times, this can result in more severe penalties. A good criminal lawyer will make sure you don’t miss any appearances.
- Handle paperwork: Your attorney will make sure all of the paperwork about your case is filed and completed correctly.
- Communicate with other parties: If another party is involved in your case, you shouldn’t be communicating with them on your own. Your lawyer will handle all communications, so nothing is used against you.