The Defense Attorney Peoria IL Trusts
If you suddenly find yourself in need of a defense attorney, you may wonder who you can turn to in confidence. We are here for you at Stephens Fiddes McGill & Associates, P.C., where we specialize in all areas of the law. Whether you need defense in family law, criminal law, or personal injury, we do it all. Our lawyers are well versed in all aspects of defending their clients, built on more than 25 years of experience. You can’t go wrong partnering with us, a firm that has been recognized as one of Central Illinois’ Top 3 Law Firms five times! No wonder we are the defense attorney Peoria IL trusts.
Perhaps you are dealing with accusations of assault, or you’re fighting drug charges. Whatever the case, we are on your side and can help you get the justice you deserve. Our defense attorneys handle these types of cases every single day. Rely on us to bring compassion, tenacity and determination to your case.
Our Commitment to You
Here at Stephens Fiddes McGill & Associates, P.C., we will make your case as important to us as it is to you, using our years of trial experience to make the best case possible and deliver the results you deserve. Rest assured, we will always answer your questions and return your calls.
There are many hallmarks of a reasonable criminal defense attorney. We offer these qualities and character traits:
- Research Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Calm and Efficient Courtroom Demeanor
- Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of Local Laws
- Communication Skills
How to Choose the Best Criminal Defense Attorney
Much of our defense work pertains to criminal defense here at Stephens Fiddes McGill & Associates, P.C. Here are some tips on how to choose the best lawyer for your needs.
- Take advantage of free consultations: This is an excellent chance to meet an attorney and have them answer your questions. At the same time, you’re not obligated to hire the attorney.
- Ask about practice areas. Find out how much of their practice is devoted to criminal defense. Some firms specialize in this, while others offer expertise in other areas as well.
- Ask about experience, particularly any experience the attorney has defending people against the kind of charge you’re currently facing. Some criminal defense attorneys have niche areas of focus, such as DUI cases, while others concentrate on more serious felony charges, such as homicide.
- Make sure the attorney is familiar with the court you’ll be going to. An attorney who regularly practices in a particular region or courthouse knows the prosecutors and judges and their tendencies.
Contact Stephens Fiddes McGill & Associates in East Peoria IL
Call Stephens Fiddes McGill & Associates for your free case evaluation at 309-637-5297 or email us at email@example.com. We are located conveniently at 456 Fulton Street, Suite 222, right here in Peoria.