Defend Against Traffic Violations in Peoria IL
In the same way you receive your driving privileges from the state, the state can just as easily take them away. And for most working adults, not being able to drive legally is a big deal. Thankfully, you can take action against traffic violations in Peoria IL. With the help of Stephens Fiddes McGill & Associates, P.C., we can provide you with the best path forward for your case.
No matter the crime or violation you face, our attorneys have the experience you need to fight those traffic charges. Some of the most common offenses we’ve defended include:
- DUIs – If the driver was found to be in operation of their vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance.
- Reckless Driving – If the driver’s behavior while on the road was erratic and put other drivers in harm’s way.
- Speeding – If the driver’s speed was significantly above the speed limit.
- Distracted Driving – If the driver is found to be performing various tasks (texting, applying makeup, eating, etc.) while on the road and is driving irresponsibly as a result.
- No License, Registration or Insurance – It is illegal for a driver to be operating a vehicle without a license or proof of insurance. Additionally, a vehicle’s tags and registration must all be up to date.
- Failure to Stop – If the driver fails to stop when required by state and federal law. For example, not stopping for a red light, stop sign, school bus, railroad crossing, etc.
- Hit and Run – If the driver chooses not to stop or file a report with local authorities after getting in an accident with another driver.
Even for traffic violations in Peoria IL that are less common, such as vehicular manslaughter, our team has the skill and experience necessary to act as your legal representative.
Additional Legal Assistance
If looking for more legal assistance outside of traffic law, Stephens Fiddes McGill & Associates is happy to oblige. Our team of legal professionals possesses extensive knowledge and training in various other legal practices, such as:
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Comp
- Traffic Law
- Social Security Disability
- Probate Law
- Real Estate Law
Don’t let traffic violations in Peoria IL prevent you from driving. Fight traffic charges with help from the team at Stephens Fiddes McGill & Associates, P.C. You can contact us at 309-637-5297 for a free case evaluation. Also, we are located at 456 Fulton St, Ste 222, Peoria, IL 61602.