Find Reliable Lawyers in Family Law for Peoria IL
Whether dealing with a divorce or looking to set terms for child custody, a family lawyer might be necessary for a successful outcome. And when addressing matters related to interpersonal relationships and the law, you can count on the team at Stephens Fiddes McGill & Associates, P.C. to lend a hand. Rely on the experience of our lawyers in family law for Peoria IL.
Levels of Support
Whatever problem you and your family are facing, our team of attorneys can help resolve disputes, negotiate settlements, or represent you and your case in court.
- Divorce – Amicable divorces are less stressful but still require guidance when it comes to fairly dividing assets, property, wealth and debt. And for a contested divorce, we can back your side of a separation with facts, evidence and testimony.
- Child Custody – Allow our attorneys to help negotiate child custody as the result of a separation. We can help both parents agree to visitation rights, child care, counseling and more. Or, if dealing with the end of an abusive relationship, we can fight for your right to win complete custody.
- Domestic Violence – Speaking of abusive relationships, our attorneys can help you take legal action against domestic violence perpetrators to protect yourself or your children. Revoking custody rights, establishing restraining orders, and more are a part of what our team can accomplish.
- Child Support – Having a hard time getting your child’s father or mother to contribute towards their growth and education? Our lawyers in family law for Peoria IL can help set the record straight. We ensure all parties are investing in child support, whether through legal action or negotiation.
- Adoptions – When looking to expand your family and give a child a new home, allow our attorneys to help you through the adoption process. We assist with gathering the correct documentation, filling out paperwork, guiding you through home studies and more.
Treating Your Case with Great Care
Family law issues can be sensitive and often require a delicate approach. Our legal team takes great care when approaching your case. We provide personal advice and guidance on handling your situation best. And while we aim to settle your case first, we are ready and able to defend your rights in court if negotiations fall through.
Contact Our Office
Allow our lawyers in family law for Peoria IL to take charge of your case and deliver a positive outcome for your and your family. To learn more, call Stephens Fiddes McGill & Associates, P.C. today at 309-637-5297 to request a free case evaluation. Also, we are located at 456 Fulton St, Ste 222, Peoria, IL 61602.