Dedicated Truck Accident Attorney in Peoria IL
Call Stephens Fiddes McGill & Associates, P.C. as your trusted local resource when you need a truck accident attorney in Peoria IL. That’s because truck accidents are some of the worst types of roadway accidents because of the high speeds involved and lack of brake time for drivers. Additionally, truck drivers can’t readily see smaller cars and motorcycles around them, which leaves them more vulnerable on the roads. If you have been in a truck accident, you know recovery times can be long, painful and stressful for those who have suffered grave injuries. Add to that time off work and no money to pay the bills, and things can go from bad to worse very quickly. If you have been involved in a truck accident caused by someone else, you need to secure the services of a skilled truck accident lawyer. That’s where we come in.
We specialize in personal injury law here at Stephens Fiddes McGill & Associates, P.C. Under the personal injury umbrella, we handle the following:
- Truck Accidents
- Auto Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Asbestos Exposure
- Stryker Hip Implants
Our team has more than 25 years of experience in truck accident law. Our compassionate yet tenacious law firm is dedicated to putting our clients first.
5 Reasons to Hire a Truck Accident Attorney
Check out these five reasons why you may need to hire a truck accident attorney in Peoria IL. Your lawyer:
- Does the Work for You: Your lawyer can determine who is responsible for the accident, gather evidence to back up your case, and prepare everything necessary should you need to go to trial. This takes the stress off your shoulders because you have a lawyer who is seeking justice for you.
- Knows the Law: Your lawyer understands the law inside and out so they can handle your case in the most efficient manner possible.
- Can Secure a Bigger Settlement: Hiring an attorney strengthens your case because they have a better chance of getting a more significant settlement so you can get reimbursed for anything from lost wages to medical bills.
- Will Work with Insurance Companies: Do you want to deal with insurance companies and the hassle that comes with it? Let your truck accident lawyer communicate with them on your behalf.
- Gives you Time to Heal: You can’t recover from your injuries when fighting for your rights, so give control to your lawyer so he or she can take care of the details.
Don’t go it alone! Hire an experienced truck accident attorney in Peoria IL.