We are the #1 Resource for Social Security Law Pekin IL Can Rely On
For thorough social security law Pekin IL can rely on, don’t hesitate to call us today. Stephens Fiddes McGill and Associates, P.C. has been representing clients with social security disability and SSI claims for more than 25 years. Let our experienced attorneys help you through the complicated Social Security Disability and SSI processes. Have you applied for Social Security Disability and/or Social Security Supplemental Income but were denied? Don’t panic, because this is quite common. The letter may explain that while your impairments cause you some restrictions, you are still able to work.
The first thing you should do is call us. We answer these questions about social security disability every day:
- How much will I receive in back pay?
- How long will it take to receive a decision?
- Is there a difference between Social Security Disability and SSI?
- How do I file a Social Security Disability and/or SSI claim?
- How do I file a Social Security Disability appeal after being denied?
- What will it cost in attorney fees?
Don’t give up, even though the process may seem daunting. Instead, call our bankruptcy lawyers right away. Here at Stephens Fiddes McGill and Associates, P.C., we promise to:
- Understand your impairments
- Analyze your Social Security file
- File your appeal and supporting Disability Report
- Obtain medical records
- Prepare testimony
- Question witnesses
- Cross-examine experts
- Represent you at each stage of your claim
Before your initial application for Social Security Disability and/or SSI benefits, we can sit down with you and advise you on how to file these documents. Firstly, you need to file your Request for Reconsideration. If that is denied, you will have to file a Request for Hearing before an Administrative Law Judge. Denied yet again? We will file an appeal with the Appeals Council.
Contact Us For Social Security Law in Pekin, IL
Get in touch with Stephens Fiddes McGill and Associates, P.C. for your free social security law case evaluation at 309-637-LAWS or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are located conveniently at 456 Fulton Street, Suite 222 in Peoria.