Trust in the Workers’ Compensation Attorney Pekin IL Neighbors Recommend
Stephens Fiddes McGill and Associates, P.C. offer over 100 combined years of experience in workers’ compensation law in Pekin, IL.
If you live in the Pekin area, your workers compensation case will be heard in an administrative process operated by the Illinois workers’ compensation commission. Our workers compensation attorney in Pekin IL spends time in those venues, and is familiar with the Attorneys who represent respondents and the arbitrators who hear workers compensation cases.
Workers’ compensation law is one of our main areas of concentration, so call Stephens Fiddes McGill and Associates, P.C. today!
Our workers’ compensation attorney in Pekin IL works with many clients from Pekin IL. Our experience spans all types of workers’ compensation claims:
- Repetitive Trauma Injuries (Carpal/Cubital Tunnel Syndrome)
- Disfigurement / Scarring
- Death Claims
- Back and Neck Injuries
- Knee and Shoulder Injuries
- Herniated / Bulging Disc
There are many great attorneys in Pekin IL, but Stephens Fiddes McGill and Associates, P.C. strives to be the top firm as your workers’ compensation attorney in Pekin IL.
With years of experience, we are more than equipped to handle your claim. So, we welcome all Pekin residents who feel like they might have a workers’ compensation case to call us today. But don’t wait too long to find out if you might be able to receive financial compensation for your loss.
- The statue of limitations – that is, the time that you are allowed to file your Workers’ Compensation case – varies.
- A consultation with a Stephens Fiddes McGill and Associates, P.C. workers’ compensation attorney in Pekin IL will allow you to understand how these time limits apply to your case.
- A delay in filing can mean losing out on benefits! A Stephens Fiddes McGill and Associates, P.C. workers’ compensation attorney in Pekin IL can file this case for you so you will not suffer an uncompensated injury or illness.
Workers’ compensation cases happen when a worker’s injuries or sickness is due to his working environment.
Often, employers and workers’ compensation insurance companies intentionally offer the injured worker as little as possible in compensation. Sometimes, this undercutting applies to those suffering from permanently disabling conditions.
Don’t struggle with economic harm, lost income or extreme physical limitations. Call for a consultation with a Stephens Fiddes McGill and Associates, P.C., so our workers’ compensation attorney in Pekin IL can advise you. We will review the facts. Then, we will tell you if you have a legal claim that can be collected by filing a workers’ compensation lawsuit.
At first, some of our clients felt that they couldn’t take on a large insurance company or their employer. You have the right to legal representation for your workers’ compensation claim.
- We have successfully defended many residents of Pekin IL.
- The workers’ compensation system can be confusing. So, let our experienced workers’ compensation attorney in Pekin IL guide you through!
- We will do everything in our power to maximize your compensation.
We invite you to call today for a consultation!