Stephens Fiddes McGill and Associates, P.C. is the Workers’ Compensation Attorney in Peoria IL Believes In
Our firm has a team of experienced workers compensation attorneys in Peoria IL.
If you live in the Peoria area, your workers’ compensation case will be heard in an administrative process operated by the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission. Our workers’ compensation attorney in Peoria IL spends time in these venues. We are familiar with the attorneys who represent respondents and the arbitrators who hear workers’ compensation cases.
At Stephens Fiddes McGill and Associates, P.C., Workers’ Compensation Law is one of our main areas of concentration.
Our workers’ compensation attorney in Peoria IL works with many clients from Peoria IL. We have experience with all types of workers’ compensation claims:
- Back and Neck Injuries
- Knee and Shoulder Injuries
- Herniated / Bulging Disc
- Repetitive Trauma Injuries (Carpal/Cubital Tunnel Syndrome)
- Disfigurement / Scarring
- Death Claims
Stephens Fiddes McGill and Associates, P.C. strives to be the top firm as your workers’ compensation attorney in Peoria IL.
We welcome all Peoria residents who feel like they might have a workers’ compensation case to call us today. You might be able to receive financial compensation for your loss.
However, we advise you to take action as soon as possible:
- The statue of limitations – that is, the time that you are allowed to file your workers’ compensation case – varies.
- Schedule a consultation with a Stephens Fiddes McGill and Associates, P.C. workers’ compensation attorney in Peoria IL, so you can understand how these time limits apply to your case.
- Of course, a delay in filing can mean losing out on benefits! A Stephens Fiddes McGill and Associates, P.C. workers’ compensation attorney in Peoria IL can file this case for you, so you will not suffer an uncompensated injury or illness.
Workers’ compensation cases are the result of injury or sickness, caused by a working environment.
Many employers and workers’ compensation insurance companies intentionally offer the injured worker as little in compensation as possible, sometimes for a permanently disabling condition. When that causes you, a family member or loved one to suffer economic harm, experience lost income, or live with extreme physical or mental pain it is time to call for a consultation with a Stephens Fiddes McGill and Associates, P.C. workers’ compensation attorney in Peoria IL.
Some of our clients were reluctant, because they were skeptical they could take on a large insurance company or their employer. You have the right to have legal representation for your workers’ compensation claim, so why go in alone? Firstly, we review the facts. Afterwards, we evaluate whether or not you can collect on a legal claim by filing a workers’ compensation lawsuit.
- We successfully defend Peoria IL residents every day.
- Our workers’ compensation attorney in Peoria IL has the experience to guide you through the confusing workers’ compensation system.
- Lastly, we do everything in our power to maximize compensation.
We invite you to call today for a consultation!